We do understand sometimes things that you buy are just not the one for you, or sometimes you simply purchase the wrong size. So you may return the products to us when:
· - Return within 14 days after received
· - Unworn, undamaged and unsoiled
· - With all original tags attached
· - A copy of the Tax Invoice is attached
· - Any gift alone with the product returned
Please be noted that the cost of return is your responsibility, and we are happy to exchange it to the right size (once only) or refund (not including the cost postage of return).
If the garment is considered as faulty, a full refund plus the cost of postage to return it back to us will be provided.
After receiving your return garment, our staff will carefully examine it. When the return is approved for a refund, it will be processed within 3-4 working days. We will send you an email to inform you when the refund is completed. Return is issued with the same tender as the original purchase. For example, if you purchased with a Master Card, the credit will be refunded to the same Master Card. If your order included a delivery charge, only the cost of garments will be refunded.
If any garments are not eligible for a refund, we will contact you and return those items to you at your cost. These items will incur postage of $10 Australia wide.
Important: Due to personal hygiene purpose, garments including briefs and girdles cannot be returned. We strongly recommend you to choose carefully. Or if you are not sure what size you are, please use the email of firstname.lastname@example.org to consult with our staff before making order.
How to return?
1. Fill in the Exchange & Return form, and ensure all required fields are completed.
2. Pack all products, including any gift and the original Tax Invoice into the original packaging.
3. Send the package to us by using a reliable courier with tracking (recommend Australia Post), as we are not liable for lost return parcel. Our address is:
Shop 026, 17 Market Street (Box Hill Central North)
Box Hill 3128 VIC